|Business line:||Corporate Functions|
Are you the enthusiastic tax professional we are looking for? If yes, we offer you the opportunity to join our corporate tax team and work with various tax related duties in global business environment. Valmet’s tax team is responsible for all direct and indirect tax matters of Valmet Group and we are located in Valmet head office in Espoo.
Your main responsibilities
• Transfer pricing related tasks
• Working with international tax questions related to global business projects (PE, VAT, WHT etc.)
• Assisting in tax audits
• Preparing in-house training materials and presentations
• Other tasks related to direct and indirect taxation
• Master’s degree for example in Law or Economics and Business Administration
• 1-3 years of experience in tax, experience in transfer pricing is considered as an advantage
• Motivation to work as an in-house tax professional and a desire to develop into an expert in taxation
• Good cooperation and communication skills
• Ability to work to strict deadlines and on several assignments at the same time
• Proactive attitude and ability to work independently in virtual organization
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Flexibility and readiness to travel
• Interesting global working position that allows you to demonstrate and develop your expertise
• Opportunity to participate in developing global tax function
• Professional team of tax enthusiasts to inspire and support you
• International, inspiring and dynamic working environment
Did we catch your interest? Send your application including your CV and salary request via the link provided as soon as possible but no later than March 31, 2018. We will start reviewing applications as they arrive and this position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate has been found.
For further information, please contact Sanna Alatupa, Manager, Direct Tax, tel + 358 40 931 5634 or by e-mail email@example.com.
Valmet Finland is a smoke-free working place.