Project Execution is a key function in Valmet Business operations.
You will be responsible for managing delivery projects defined by an agreed customer contract.
You will deliver the Projects by leading a dedicated Project team, following the operating procedures of AUT business line.
You will be measured on achieving set Projects Targets in respect of Budget, Schedule, quality and safety.
Areas of responsibility:
• Contract Management
• Relationship with Customer and other stakeholders
• Financial management and Project profitability
• Leading of project teams
• Schedule Management
• Risk management
• Internal & External Project progress reporting
• Project Feedback to obtain continues improvement in our Execution model
• Project margin improvement (Closed Project vs Original Project budget)
• Add-on sales
• Engineering efficiency
• Customer satisfaction
• On time deliveries
• Education: B.S. Degree in Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience.
• Experience: 2+ years Project Manager experience preferred in Energy or Pulp and Paper industries. Knowledge of ValmetDNA is a plus.
• Must exhibit strong business oriented attitude and leadership skills and have experience with team building, process improvement, conflict resolution, and motivating teams.
• Travel: 25-50% typically with travel mainly within North America but travel may be international on occasion.
• Fluency in English required. Fluency in Spanish and/or French are a strong plus.
• Other: Maintain a valid driver’s license and passport. Collaborates well and must work independently, make decisions often in stressful conditions. Ability to form professional relationships with customers, employees, and international partners. Communication skills are critical. Self-managed style and the ability to routinely organize priorities.
|We offer:||In addition to competitive wages, Valmet offers a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage as well as a company funded pension plan, 401k with company match, paid vacation and company holidays, short- and long-term disability, company paid life insurance, and Business Travel Accident Insurance.|