|Location:||Fort Lauderdale or Miami, Florida|
Purpose: Provide day to day service for Marine customers on and off shore including emergency services globally. Execute small scale service add-ons and projects. Participate in DCS upgrades together with product line and operations team.
1. Provide demand services to ships visiting US ports.
2. Execute upgrade projects together with Norwegian service team.
3. Provide customer with continual service and maintain customer relationships utilizing all required Valmet resources.
4. Follow up with the customer on any service project implementations to maintain positive customer satisfaction.
5. Perform other duties typical to this position.
- 2-year degree or commensurate professional experience. Bachelor's degree in a relevant field preferred
- In-depth experience in Valmet DNA and XDi Systems
- Demonstrated understanding of Marine applications
- Experience working in Marine industry preferred
- Knowledge of instrumentation, cabling, and installation of Marine Automation systems
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Ability to communicate and collaborate internally and externally
- Building and maintaining an active network of strong working relationships at multiple levels, including internal and external clients, key accounts, authorities, and other stakeholders
- General knowledge of markets, customers, competitors, and business intelligence
|We offer:||As a global employer, Valmet offers the opportunities to work with colleagues in North America and abroad. You'll be able to contribute your skills and knowledge, but will also have opportunities to expand your abilities through professional development. In addition to competitive wages, Valmet offers a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage as well as a company funded pension plan, 401k with company match, paid vacation and company holidays, short- and long-term disability, company paid life insurance, and Business Travel Accident Insurance|