The solutions of Valmet's Automation business line are designed to maximize the profitability of our customers' businesses by improving production performance and cost, energy and material efficiency. Our worldwide network of experts supports our extensive range of process automation solutions and services. We serve our customers in the pulp and paper and other process industries, power generation, marine, and oil & gas.
We are now looking for an energetic and self-driven project management professional to lead our automation solutions delivery projects. As project manager, you will take full responsibility of project execution according the Contract. Your major drivers are agreed schedule, customer satisfaction, project profitability and add-on sales. Typically you will manage your portfolio of few different projects from sales support to acceptance and lifecycle service. You have strong pride of the quality of your work and this can been see in the results your project team deliver to our customers.
You will be part of Project Managers Team serving European customers and your office will be located either in Vienna or Oberhaching near Munich.
To succeed in this role, you should have
- Relevant educational background such as Master or Bachelor degree in engineering
- Minimum five years of relevant experience from delivery projects.
- Knowledge of our customers’ processes and/or automation technology are considered as strong
- Capability to lead project teams, see the big picture and prioritize in changing situations
- Good networking and collaboration skills with project teams, customers and other stakeholders
- Strong business acumen and customer service mind-set
- Strong sense of responsibility and acting on your own initiative
- Readiness to travel
In addition you should be fluent in German and English. Other languages are plus.
|We offer:||We offer you a challenging role in growing business environment. You will be part of our global network and have the opportunity to grow professionally. Welcome onboard to take the next step in your career!|
|Additional information:||For further information, please contact Hubert Hörmann +43 664 1002776, email@example.com. To apply for this position, please complete our on-line application form including your CV and salary expectation latest by 30.04.2018.|