|Location:||Any major Valmet location in EMEA|
Here is a role with variety, challenging tasks and – most importantly, a great team to work with! At Valmet one of our must-wins is to create winning teams and we are now looking for a colleague who will contribute to making this team even greater. Are you the one?
We are looking for a senior specialist for the process area Cooking and Fiberline (CPU). In this role, you will be working in the customer front line, mainly in the EMEA region. You will be responsible for service solution selling and supporting modernization project sales, as well as giving feedback on the competitiveness of corresponding products and solutions. Placement will be near any major Valmet location in EMEA.
Largely your work will include:
- Actively support and empower/drive local/regional sales
- Identifying customers’ needs by pro-active sales work
- Propose customized technical and commercial solutions to improve customers’ competitiveness and satisfaction.
- Technical audits, application work, on-time preparation and support for the delivery of quotations.
- Working closely with other teams such as sales support, mill sales managers, capital sales product and managers and experts in engineering.
- Collection, analysis and processing of market feedback
- Keeping customer contacts and sales reporting tools up-to-date
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- M.Sc or B.Sc from Technical University in mechanical engineering, process/paper technology, automation or similar education
- Solid work experience from technology area e.g. engineering, management, R&D or sales
- Deep knowledge of technology area products and solutions, knowledge of sales and customer processes
- Strong negotiation and communication skills, effective time management, problem solving and skills
- Autonomous way of working and a proactive attitude
- Good skills in English speaking and writing, command of other European languages is of advantage
- Ability to adapt to different cultures, customs and business cultures
- Master common IT programs (MS Office, Lotus Notes, Acrobat, ComPass)
- Ability to travel up to 100 days per year
|We offer:||On offer is an opportunity to join an enthusiastic team of skilled and committed colleagues, where you will be able to contribute to Valmet’s success, enjoy rewarding challenges and further develop and broaden your skills. With this team, daily doses of inspiration are guaranteed as we put our heads together and move forward to make a difference - Customers, Excellence, Renewal and People being our guiding values!|
Interested? Then submit your application today!
If you would like to know more about the role, hiring manager Tomas Höglund would be happy to talk to you. Tomas Höglund, Director, Technology Sales, EMEA P&P Sales, Pulp Technology, +46 70 211 76 69
Application deadline 1 March, 2018.