|Business line:||Corporate Functions|
Financial Services, EMEA performs standardized financial processes to Valmet’s businesses in European countries. Our Cash Management team provides payment services to Valmet units as per agreement.
We are now looking for professional Specialist, Cash Management to join our team in Jyväskylä. Your main tasks will include
- preparation of different payments (trade-, netting -, individual payments)
- bank statement handling and postings transactions
- registering payments in the accounts payable
- taking part in cash forecasting
- reconciliations and preparation of closing material
- and other tasks related to cash management.
- relevant educational degree
- experience in accounts receivable work
- experience in using finance applications and MS Office tools
- fluent written and spoken command of English and Finnish, other language skills are appreciated
- flexibility and co-operation skills
- ability to work independently and have initiative
To be successful in this position you would have to be meticulous, precise and accurate, and work well with details.
|We offer:||We offer you a position with a global industry leader where you’ll have a chance to utilize your existing skills, to contribute to the success of the organization as well as to find opportunities for personal development. The work will take place in a team environment.|
Please let us have your application accompanied with your CV via the link provided by February 22, 2018.
For further information, please contact Elise Rahm, Manager, Accounts Receivable and Cash Management Teams, Financial Services, EMEA, tel. 040 588 6376, email@example.com.