|Location:||Madrid (home office could be considered)|
Are you the new customer success oriented leader we are looking for?
Valmet is the leading global developer and supplier of process technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. We aim to become the global champion in serving our customers.
Valmet's automation solutions are designed to maximize the profitability of our customers' businesses by improving their production performance and their cost, material and energy efficiency, following our commitment of safety comes first.
We are currently recruiting an Automation Solutions Sales Manager for Pulp & Paper Industry whose main responsibility will be to manage the customer accounts in Spain.
The office is located in Madrid, but the position could be based in home office.
- Creation of new customer sales account and management of existing accounts in the Pulp & Paper industry in Spain for our Automation solutions portfolio.
- Identify business growth potential within current accounts and own prospecting to grow sales, working together with sales & services teams to maximize business opportunities.
- Definition and coordination of the national sales plan according to the corporate strategic plan.
- Build awareness of market trends and competitor products/activity
- Build a trustful and close long-term relationship with the customers, being available for problem advising and aware of their technical needs for optimization and solutions.
- Proactiveness in consultative selling, preparation of quotations and contracts negotiation with customers
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemical or Industrial Engineering
• Fluent in English.
• Minimum a 5 year working experience in a Sales Senior role for industrial processes
• Strong knowledge in Automation systems & products
• Experience in Pulp & Paper industry is desirable
• Great interpersonal skills, self-starter with a strong customer and results orientation.
• Willingness to travel up to 75% of working time.
|We offer:||Incorporation to a leading multinational company in a long-term project, being part of a international, dynamic and professional team work and a competitive retribution package.|
That feeling when everything works together is what makes working at Valmet unique. If you are interested in this vacancy, please submit your application online with your CV in English in our corporate career site (www.valmet.com)
For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org