|Business line:||North America|
We have an immediate need for a hands-on, self-motivated Reliability Engineer. This position works within the Greenpac Mill which is a new state-of-the-art containerboard mill located in Niagara Falls, NY. It is a one of a kind project in the North American Packaging Industry.
We’re looking for candidates who are interested in taking ownership for setting and achieving high standards, who can bring together a group of people for a common purpose, and are committed to providing outstanding customer support. The ideal candidate’s experience in maintenance processes and preventative maintenance will help to ensure the continuous implementation of world class maintenance practices at the mill.
• Analyzes maintenance data to create monthly statistics for unplanned break-ins and shut-downs.
• Reviews lost production time, and what category or process section was responsible for each down.
• Performs root cause analyses for unplanned downtime greater than 240 minutes, or downtime for malfunctions that have happened for the third time.
o Creates action plans for corrections.
• Works with production on risk analysis from the most critical production functional locations to improve preventative maintenance.
• Updates PM plans according to feedback from PM mechanics and area maintenance Team Leaders.
• Develops PM methods and controls that PM work orders are executed correct an in time.
|Requirements:||To be successful in Valmet Mill Maintenance the preferred candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree in mechanical engineering or related field, and 2 – 5 years of experience in reliability. Experience in a paper mill environment is strongly preferred. Experience working with SAP strongly preferred.|
|We offer:||In addition to competitive wages, Valmet offers a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage as well as a company funded pension plan, 401k with company match, paid vacation and company holidays, short- and long-term disability, company paid life insurance, and Business Travel Accident Insurance.|
|Additional information:||For questions related to this position, please contact Regional HR Manager Lori Kohl(email@example.com) or Ted Fitzsimmons(firstname.lastname@example.org).|