|Location:||Zaragoza, Barcelona or Bilbao|
Are you the new service-minded team player we are looking for?
Valmet is the leading global developer and supplier of process technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. Our automation solutions are designed to maximize the profitability of our customers' businesses by improving their production performance and their cost, material and energy efficiency. Our extensive range of sustainable automation solutions and services is supported by a worldwide network of automation experts.
At the moment, we are facing a strong growth in our business area, and therefore we are focused in a process of expansion of the Service Team in Spain, recruiting several Service Engineers in different cities. The positions will be based in Bilbao, Barcelona and Zaragoza areas or close by, so a home office location is also available.
We need to incorporate Engineers into our Automation Service Team, whose main responsibility will be to provide customer service and to participate in projects implementations. This position entails continuous visits to the customer facilities around Spain and occasional international travelling for training purposes.
1. Customer Follow-up: Provide maintenance & troubleshooting of automation equipment to the assigned customers for identifying potential technical requirements, upgrades and training needs, quality assurance guidelines, status of installed equipment and proposal of corrective actions, in order to ensure a permanent customer satisfaction and support. The assistance will be performed at the customer facilities, including on call services.
2. Quality and Process Optimization Service: Provide automation process evaluation, control, maintenance and process optimization services at the customer mill site.
3. Sales support: Assist the Service Manager in sales phase for quotation of services and equipment. Follow the delivery process and give sales assistance for solutions to the customer needs.
- Bachelor Degree in Electronic Engineering or related educational background with strong knowledge in automation systems.
- Fluent in English
- Minimum a 2 year working experience in a Service role
- Experience in in Pulp & Paper fabrication process will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge in automation systems, QCS and DCS, and Vision systems is desirable
- Team building spirit, independence and discipline to organize own work, availability to a multitask role, good communication skills, ability to make decisions in stressful conditions.
- Valid driving licence and willingness to travel.
We offer you a competitive retribution package and a rewarding position within a global industry leader in a long-term project. You will be part of a skilled team that values your contribution and is willing to support your desire for learning. You’ll be working in a leading global company of more than 12000 professionals with good opportunities for professional development.
That feeling when everything works together is what makes working at Valmet unique. If you are interested in this vacancy, please submit your application online with your CV in English in our corporate career site. We are conducting interviews continuously, this means we might choose a candidate before the last application day. So don't wait with you application!
For more information, please contact: email@example.com