|Business line:||Asia Pacific|
Are you the new forward-minded team player we are looking for?
If yes,we offer you the opportunity to join a leading company where you will work closely across a multi-disciplinary team to ensure utmost cost, quality, productivity, customer satisfaction and safety effectiveness.
Implementation and development of the Valmet Indonesia quality processes and projects will be the purpose of this role.
As Quality Manager you will be responsible to
1. Develop, implement and evaluate quality policies, processes and projects, and develop resources to assist
the operations and manufacturing function to be able to reach quality standards
2. Responsible for processes related to quality control and assurance and ISO standard implementation in in-
house or subcontracted work
3. Define the appropriate and adequate procedures and measures of control for production processes and conduct
risk assessments of these processes
4. Lead implementation of new regulations and support and facilitate audits and regulatory inspections.
5. Coordinate quality training for employees to ensure all individuals have the required level of knowledge
* University Bachelor’s Engineering Degree in Mechanical Discipline
* Having relevant experience in quality should be 10-15 years
* Understands and has knowledge of Quality Management Standards requirements i.e. ISO9001, ISO14001 and
ISO18001 and Quality Procedures.
* Good written and spoken English, other languages are benefit.
|We offer:||The opportunity to work with our diverse multi discipline team as well to work with our experts|