|Business line:||Asia Pacific|
Are you the new forward-minded team player we are looking for?
If yes, we invite you to join our leading company where you will work closely with our diverse team member.
You will get the opportunity to put your professional approach to work in Finance / Accounting team.
The purpose of this role is to conduct and maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization where your main responsibilities are :
1. To prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to
assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
2. To compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax
3. To establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
4. To maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
IF you have the expertise and experience in financial accounting and administrative work; project controlling as well understanding on advance tax issues please send your updated cv to Ratih.Puspitasari@valmet.com
Other Requirements would be :
* Bachelor Degree in Accounting
* Experience handling taxation
* Good oral and written in English and Bahasa Indonesia
* Proficient in MS office, skills in Lotus, Baan and SAP are appreciated
|We offer:||The opportunity to explore your capability in financial and accounting as well to work in our diverse units|