|Business line:||Corporate Functions|
|Location:||Any major Valmet location in Finland|
IT function in Valmet is constantly developing its services and service model and now we are establishing a global Service Management Office (SMO) to manage our standard services. Would you like to be part of our IT Service Management Office and responsible for establishing and running the IT Service Management processes?
Service Management Office (SMO) is focusing on operational service management across IT services and service providers in use phase. SMO designs and owns service operations processes and oversees and controls that processes are followed within Valmet. SMO measures the end-to-end performance of services and processes and seeks continuous improvements.
We looking for a Service Integration Manager, Change Management and Service Continuity Management for a permanent position. The position is located in Finland, in Tampere, Jyväskylä or Järvenpää.
The main purpose of this role is to define, make available and maintain the Change Management and Service Continuity Management Processes, Policies and Procedures.
This role ensures that changes are managed according to Change Management process and IT Services have appropriate plans available for ensuring the Business Continuity.
This position will interact with Information Technology (IT) staff, business process owners, 3rd party service providers to ensure improvement of Services to business by minimizing business disruptions.
• Define, own, make available, maintain and communicate the Change Management and Service Continuity Management Processes, Policies and Procedures
• Ensure that these Processes, Policies and Procedures are implemented in all agreed Services and Service Providers
• Validate Operational Readiness of projects, releases and changes
• Ensure accuracy of the Change records and configuration information in ITSM Tool
• Manage global change calendar
• Provide support and guidance to the Service Providers in fulfilling their Change Management and Service Continuity Management roles and responsibilities
• Monitor and manage Service Providers’ compliance to the agreed Policies and Procedures and inform Service Providers of any Service Provider material non-compliances
• Ensure that Business Impact Analysis has been done for Services and Disaster Recovery Plans are created accordingly
• Communicate the IT Security Policies, Standards and Procedures to Service Providers
• Ensure Service Providers compliance to the IT Security Policies, Standards and Procedures and raise incompliance issues to Valmet Information Security organization
To succeed in this position, we expect you to have:
• M.Sc./B.Sc. level degree in Computer Science or another applicable field
• Subject matter expertise and a minimum of 5 years relevant IT Service Management experience
• Proven capabilities for ITIL based IT Service Management processes by ITIL certification
• Ability to cooperate with a larger number of stakeholders, negotiate and influence decision making on daily basis
• The ability to operate independently and deliver results
• Fluent written and spoken English is a must in Valmet international working environment
• Ability to work effectively in a high-pressure environment
• IT Security Certificates are seen as a benefit
|We offer:||We offer a challenging position in a global business environment with excellent opportunities for personal growth and development.|
Did we catch your interest? Please submit your application via the link provided as soon as possible and by latest on day, January 28, 2018.
The position is based in Finland, in Tampere, Jyväskylä or Järvenpää.
If you want to know more, please contact Juha Mäkinen, Director, Service Management Office, +358 40 652 7300, preferably on January 17, 10:00-11:00 or January 22, 10:00-11:00 (Finnish time) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Valmet Finland is a non-smoking workplace.