|Business line:||Corporate Functions|
|Location:||Any major Valmet location in Finland|
IT function in Valmet is constantly developing its services and service model and now we are establishing a global Service Management Office (SMO) to manage our standard services. Would you like to be part of our IT Service Management Office and responsible for establishing and running the IT Service Management processes?
Service Management Office (SMO) is focusing on operational service management across IT services and service providers in use phase. SMO designs and owns service operations processes and oversees and controls that processes are followed within Valmet. SMO measures the end-to-end performance of services and processes and seeks continuous improvements.
We looking for a Service Integration Manager, Service Level Management and Financial Management support for a permanent position. The position is located in Finland, in Tampere, Jyväskylä or Järvenpää.
The main purpose of this role is to define, make available and maintain the Service Level Management Processes, Policies and Procedures. This role has also responsibility to implement IT Financial Management Policies, Processes and Procedures
This role ensures that Service Level Agreements and Business Level Agreements are in place for all Services.
This position will interact with Information Technology (IT) staff, business process owners, 3rd party service providers to ensure improvement of Services to business by minimizing business disruptions.
• Define, own, make available, maintain and communicate the Service Level Management Processes, Policies and Procedures
• Ensure that these Processes, Policies and Procedures are implemented in all agreed Services and Service Providers
• Provide support and guidance to Service Providers in fulfilling their Service Level Management roles and responsibilities
• Continuously review Service Level metrics and act upon Service Level deviations
• Provide support and guidance to Service Managers in fulfilling their Financial Management roles and responsibilities
• Maintain transparent cost information of services in IT ERP
To succeed in this position, we expect you to have:
• M.Sc./B.Sc. level degree in Computer Science or another applicable field
• Subject matter expertise and a minimum of 5 years relevant IT Service Management experience
• Proven capabilities for ITIL based IT Service Management processes by ITIL certification
• Ability to cooperate with a larger number of stakeholders, negotiate and influence decision making on daily basis
• The ability to operate independently and deliver results
• Fluent written and spoken English is a must in Valmet international working environment
• Ability to work effectively in a high-pressure environment
|We offer:||We offer a challenging position in a global business environment with excellent opportunities for personal growth and development.|
Did we catch your interest? Please submit your application via the link provided as soon as possible and by latest on January 28, 2018.
The position is based in Finland, in Tampere, Jyväskylä or Järvenpää.
If you want to know more, please contact Juha Mäkinen, Director, Service Management Office, +358 40 652 7300, preferably on January 17, 10:00-11:00 or January 22, 10:00-11:00 (Finnish time) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Valmet Finland is a non-smoking workplace.