• Works as a superior for Paper, Board & Tissue field site service (PFS) team.
• Responsible of PFS business growth according to the strategy of SER/MIL team, which including OB, profitability, utilization rate, local capacity and capabilities development, cost follow up etc.
• Proactive to coordinate local partner including workshop, Finland and Sweden to prepare site service proposals and quotation, technical specifications.
• Manages and supervises team’s communication and co-operation with Valmet Region Sales & relevant stakeholders.
• Supervises the team to understand customer pain points and ready to promote suitable service to customers of Pulp & Paper industry.
• Operates as a main contact of customer, consultants, sub-suppliers and partners as well as of all involved Valmet units from leads, pre-sales, sales and commercial term negotiation to be able to sign contract with customer.
• Work closely with MIL Project and other TU senior manager to ensure resource sharing inside MIL team and whole service organization.
• Support own team, and other TU or even other BU to handle customer’s concerns, complains and expectation under Valmet policy.
• Handles daily external and internal communication, meeting arrangements and other coordination as required
• To get information from customer / consultants / sub-suppliers to Valmet units and vice versa.
• Reporting of PFS business, competence development plan to supervisors.
• Leading the team to make PFS marketing activities, and follow the market trend to give feedback to local and HQ business line.
• Implement SWOT & Risk analysis for key projects.
• • Securing the reference value of the project.
• Follows competitors' business and reports to management
• Informs Region Sales about business opportunities to Valmet
• Continuously aim to prompt PFS business
• Conduct all team members to work partial as on-site sale contact of Valmet, full utilizing team’s competence/experience to find/generate more leads to Valmet.
• B.Sc degree and Knowledge on advanced paper machinery technology is a must.
• Minimum 8 years experience in paper & pulp or relevant industry
• Experience in service, operational or project team management
• Good in coordinating internal and external resources
• Understanding of customer’s processes, targets and related business factors, has the ability to lead the team to implement Valmet strategies and MW actions.
• Has the initial idea to prompt and develop new business concept, such as performance agreement business, and machine studies.
• Good negotiation and communication skills in matrix organization.
• Customer & Company value orientated and strong commitment.
• Self-motivated and able to encourage/inspire team to make contribution to company.
• Working experience in international culture company would be a plus.
• Willingness to travel frequently
• Integrity and be fair, supportive to whole teams
• English good
|We offer:||. Good development platform & competitive C&B|