In Steti roll service workshop works about 40 professionals. Now we are looking for an experienced machinist to join the team.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Execution of machining work according to working procedures, instructions and technical documentation
- Operation of machine tools and other equipment
- Adjustment, maintenance and care of the assigned work tools
- Record technical data on the course and results of the work
- Reading data from various measuring and checking devices to check the correct course of work
- Thorough check and verification of the reliability of the work done
- Qualitatively carry out your work and inform your supervisors immediately about the problems that have arisen
- Maintaining order at your workplace
- Operationally solve the problems
- Compliance with internal regulations e.g. Fire Work and Health & Safety
To be successful in this role you will be technically oriented, have already a few years' experience on machinist work or similar, can read technical documentation and have knowledge of measurement issues according to ČSN and working with industrial PCs.
You need to have fluent Czech, Basic English skills and VZV card we consider as an advantage.
As a person, you are flexible and have positive attitude towards your work and the team.
We offer you a stable employment within a global industry leading company with competitive compensation and benefit package including e.g. above-standard salary conditions, 5 additional vacation days, food vouchers, extended healthcare, pension insurance by years worked and contribution to wellbeing.
We are willing to offer you a proper training to grow in this role and possibility to improve your English skills.
Please fill out our electronic application form with your CV latest by 21st January 2018 or send your CV directly to email@example.com or call +420 416 813 100.
For further information, please contact Jan Vales, Senior Manager, Roll Production, EMEA Service Operations, tel. +420 602 664 289.