Customer focused, tech savvy, cutting-edge, visionary – and a follow-througher? Is this you? Then this could be of interest.
In our endeavor to offer Best Available Technology for Mill solutions, we are now looking for a Concept Manager. In this role, you will lead the strategic development work with our Tissue Mill solutions in our Global Technology organization.
You will ensure that the appointed technology meets customer needs, today and in the future.
Largely your main responsibilities will cover:
- Global responsibility for Tissue Mill concept solution’s technical performance, customer operating cost and Valmet sales competitiveness.
- Mill concept development together with R&D, Mill Engineering and Product Managers
- Support Tissue Business Unit sales, Mill Engineering and Product Management
- Support Reference Management with trouble shooting on advanced process problems.
- Identify renewal opportunities and new business approaches
- Support marketing actions such as launching, coordination of training, collecting customer feedback and evaluating competitors.
- Motivate and challenge the global network to reach the given targets
- Keep aware of potential IP issues and strengthen our own IP
- Assist Service in cases where specialized process help is needed
Customer focused, tech savvy, cutting edge, visionary and a follow-througher means that we believe you have:
- BSc. or MSc. in engineering, Paper Science or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in Pulp & Paper industry with demonstrated success in a multi-cultural, international environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of Mill technology, ability to convert customer needs and opportunities into product solutions
- Demonstrated understanding of Pulp & Paper industry manufacturing and business processes
- Strong customer orientation and understanding with an ability to build fruitful relationships
- Good business acumen with an ability to effectively analyze situations to reach conclusions.
- Excellent abilities in strategic planning.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to achieve results in a matrix organization
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English along with presentation and negotiation skills
- Willingness and ability to travel
|We offer:||On offer is the opportunity to work in a leading, strategic position where you will play an instrumental part in bringing the best technology to our customers. During this journey, you will have plenty of development opportunities as you will be working alongside experts in this field.|
Interested? More information about this position can be obtained from Allan Grimm, Manager, Tissue Global Technology, +46 703 171142 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application by January 31 the latest.