|Business line:||Asia Pacific|
Are you the new sales service-minded player we are looking for?
Are you an energetic and customer-oriented person who wants to move Valmet’s customers’ performance forward? We are looking for a process oriented Sales engineer in Valmet KK service sales organization (pulp and energy related).
Valmet’s Pulp and Energy business line is the world’s leading supplier of environmentally friendly biomass and multi-fuel energy solutions. Valmet is a leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services especially for industries that use bio-based raw materials, primarily the pulp, paper and energy industries as well as selected process industries. We aim to become the global champion in serving our customers.
Valmet’s service and product offerings cover the entire life cycle of industrial processes. Valmet has extensive technological know-how and a broad process understanding in solutions related to the pulp, paper and energy industries and other biomass conversion technologies. We operate close to our customers in order to increase the reliability, improve the performance and reduce costs of our customers' processes.
We are currently recruiting a Sales Engineer located in our office in Tokyo, whose mission will be to carry out proactive sales activities with process knowledge and to propose customers process optimization.
In the beginning, you will join the current on-going sales activities about cooking / fiberline rebuild sales projects and biofuel sales projects. Later you will be a process related sales engineer for cooking / fiberline and biofuel. You will be working in close cooperation with our cooking and fiberline specialists in Finland/Sweden.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working as part of a team as well as independently when needed. Along with being able to organize and manage conflicting tasks and deadlines, you will not be afraid to ask questions or help others wherever required.
• High level of commitment and proactive approach
• Experience of sales person
• Applicable education: bachelor degree of chemical background / basic mechanical knowledge
• Good communication, influencing and negotiations skills and ability for creating long-term relationships with the customer
• Experience in preventive and corrective maintenance works
• Fluent in Japanese and English, both written and oral. Other languages are an asset.
• Mind to manage to accomplish tasks even if you are in tough situation. (never give up easily.)
• Flexibility and willingness to travel
• Proficient user of Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Open mind, Transparency and Compliance
We offer you a rewarding position with a global industry leader where you will be able to work in a team environment that lets you contribute to the success of the organization as well as find opportunities for personal development. We offer you opportunity to be one of our key players in building successful Valmet´s Energy services to Japan market.
If you are interested in this vacancy, don´t miss the opportunity and please submit your application with your CV in English.
For further information, please contact: Setsuo Suzuki, President, Japan, +81 90 4579 9858, email@example.com or Hiroshi Yamashita, Sales Manager, Energy Sales, Japan, +81 3 6744 3055, firstname.lastname@example.org