|Business line:||Corporate Functions|
|Location:||Any major Valmet location in Finland|
We are looking for a Service Manager/System Specialist of Hyperion HFM application and FDMEE to be responsible of development, implementation and operating Hyperion related IT services. Valmet Corporation is utilizing Hyperion EPM product/HFM Application for corporate consolidation and as reporting solution globally at all subsidiaries across all Valmet business areas. Business users are utilizing HFM application at month end reporting.
Main responsibilities are:
• Application solution template management
• Application service management
• Infrastructure 2nd level support
• Support services for key users
Nominated person will be located in Espoo, Järvenpää, Tampere or Jyväskylä and she/he will report to the Manager Finance and HR Applications Services.
We are looking for an open-minded, development driven team player who enjoys versatile challenges. Strong background from Finance or IT organization, experience and understanding of different cultures and knowledge of foreign languages will help you to succeed in this demanding position. You will work in cooperation with Valmet’s corporate finance Management Accounting and Finance Accounting reporting process responsibles, Hyperion key users and your team members to manage development process.
You are an enthusiastic professional with deep experience and knowledge about Hyperion product and platform. HFM applications maintenance skills and FDMEE skills/experience is a benefit.
To be successful in this position, you need to have:
- university degree (M.Sc. or B.Sc.) from either Finance or IT or other relevant field.
- strong work experience and deep understanding of Hyperion product/system especially on HFM administration or consultancy
- language skills: fluent written and spoken English and Finnish
- development oriented thinking with ambition to always improve ways to operate
As an advantage we value:
- experience and knowledge of finance processes and their needs and influence to IT processes
- experience and understanding of global IT function and services
- studies in IT management and/or finance
- project management skills
|We offer:||We offer a challenging position in a truly global business environment with many opportunities for personal growth and development. This position will give you an excellent outlook on global IT service portfolio. In addition you will be able to participate in different development projects in the area of IT and Finance.|
Additional information about this position can be obtained from Janne Järvinen, Manager, Finance ＆ HR Application Services, mob. +358 40 550 8967 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call preferably on December 8th or December 14th, 2017.
Please send your application with CV attached via the link provided. Last day for applications is December 17th, 2017.
Valmet Finland is a non-smoking workplace.