To our Global Spares Center in Gothenburg we are searching for a Sales Engineer, Spare Parts.
In this position, you report to the Manager for Spare Parts and Administration, in Gothenburg.
The spare part seller’s tasks are described in the following processes:
• Quote and sell spare parts and services to Valmet AB markets.
• Request quotations and evaluate these for spare parts.
• Order and submit material for internal or external manufacturing of pressure vessel parts and other equipment.
• Control deliveries.
• Purchase spare parts via the Procurement department.
• Evaluate subcontractors for spare parts.
• Update and maintain sales prices for stock articles in the company computer system.
• Handle logistics: international shipping, export documentation, documentary credits and invoicing.
To be successful in this position you most likely have an upper secondary school with technical focus or equivalent acquired competence. You have documented work experience in sales, including negotiations.
With many international customers and English as our corporate language, you need to master English, both orally and in writing
|We offer:||Valmet offers a rewarding position with a global industry leader where you’ll have the ability to work in a team environment.|
For further information about the position, please contact Manager Spare Parts Sales, Sam Bahmani, tel: +46 31 50 14 17.
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact HR Manager, Maria Nordin, tel: +46 06 16 55 90.
The selection process is ongoing so please apply as soon as possible, but no later than December 22.