|Location:||Seoul, South Korea|
Seoul, South Korea
Are you the new service-minded finance team player we are looking for?
At Valmet, we serve our customers keeping in mind our core commitments: safety comes first, close to customers, solutions to your needs and people you can trust.
We are looking to appoint a Finance Accountant to support our Automation Business line in South Korea to achieve their sales volume and profitability targets, as well as to support better sales and management reporting, communication and information flow between Valmet units and departments. This role will be a visible role with interactions with our local and international offices and employees, and will be based in our Seoul, South Korea Office.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working as part of a team as well as independently when needed. Along with being able to organize and manage conflicting tasks and deadlines, you will not be afraid to ask questions or help others wherever required.
Including but not limited to:
• Oracle Hyperion Financial Management(HFM), Cognos reporting, Inventory reporting
• Year-end closing and Statutory reports for tax return
• Budget, Planning and Capacity cost reporting
• Order and Sales updating and re-classification for preparing Cognos reporting
• COGS (Cost of Good Sales) analysing and Inventory check up
• Sales invoicing and Accounts Receivable Management, plus collections of overdue receivables
• Intercompany Accounts Receivable (AR)/Accounts Payable (AP) reconciliation and settlement of ARAP with Foreign Exchange dealing
• Statutory reporting’s supporting and cross check-up (VAT filing, payroll income/resident tax, etc.)
• Payroll related support/ Statutory reporting’s to Labour authority
• Cash management, guarantees, other treasury tasks with Trezone (Cash flow, Forecasting, Exposure report)
• 5-6 years in a similar role
• Knowledge of accounting principles
• Expert knowledge and experience in MS Office especially Excel
• Familiarity with US GAAP, K-GAAP & Taxes
• Experience of periodic closing and reporting
• Analytical skills of financial results
• Understanding of Business system and process
• Understanding and experience of ERP systems
• Fluent English skills
• Strong verbal and written communication Skills
• Excellent Stakeholder Management
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi task and attention to detail
• Baan knowledge desirable
We offer you a rewarding position within a global industry leader and an opportunity to help our customers succeed. You will be part of a skilled international team throughout Asia Pacific that values your contribution and is willing to support your desire for learning. At Valmet, you’ll be working in a leading global company of 12,000 professionals with good opportunities for professional development.
For more information about this position, please contact ANZRecruitment@valmet.com. To apply for this position, please complete our on-line application form including your CV and salary request at latest by 15 December 2017.
Join a winning team: www.valmet.com/careers