|Business line:||Asia Pacific|
Matamata, Waikato, New Zealand
Are you the new service-minded team player we are looking for?
At Valmet, we serve our customers keeping in mind our core commitments: safety comes first, close to customers, solutions to your needs and people you can trust.
We are looking to appoint a Sales Coordinator to support our NZ and AU Sales Managers to achieve their sales volume and profitability targets, as well as to support better sales and management reporting, communication and information flow between Valmet units and departments. This role will be a visible role with interactions with our local and international offices and employees, and will be based in our Matamata, NZ Office.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working as part of a team as well as independently when needed. Along with being able to organise and manage conflicting tasks and deadlines, you will not be afraid to ask questions or help others wherever required.
Includes but not limited to
• Receipt of enquires, generation of quotations and orders
• Invoices and Shipping documents, including consignment follow-up
• Dispatching and delivery of goods
• Intercompany and supplier invoices
• Updating of Customer Relations Management database (CRM)
• Manage Order Backlog
• Manage Accounts Receivables
Administration and Accounts:
• General office duties
• Credit Card reconciliations
• Accounts processing, for payment by others
• Booking of Travel, Accommodation, Flights and Rental cars for Valmet NZ team and visitors
• Current drivers licence
• Solid education with a proven ability to learn, demonstrated by relevant results, either academic or technical via ‘on the job’ training.
• College diploma or equivalent in business, or sales and marketing
• Intermediate+ computer literacy; a good understanding of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Attention to detail, accuracy and consistency are key attributes.
• Demonstrated skills to interpret and comprehend financial and non-financial data.
• Ability to work flexibly and demonstrate a willingness to respond to changing work requirements and peak periods.
• Participate in or independently undertake projects or tasks as directed.
• Possess good written and verbal communication skills, which result in effective and appropriate communication with a broad range of people, both locally and globally
• Must be a natural forward planner, capable of working autonomously, and must be able to multitask and be a motivated self-starter
• Technical and or Sales experience.
• Experience working with Databases
• Familiarity with freight/import/export procedures
• Accounting background will be beneficial
We offer you a rewarding position within a global industry leader and an opportunity to help our customers succeed. You will be part of a skilled international team throughout Asia Pacific that values your contribution and is willing to support your desire for learning. At Valmet, you’ll be working in a leading global company of 12,000 professionals with good opportunities for professional development.
For more information about this position, please contact ANZRecruitment@valmet.com. To apply for this position, please complete our on-line application form including your CV and salary request at latest by 19 December 2017.
Join a winning team: www.valmet.com/careers