|Business line:||Pulp and Energy|
Do you have an interest in technology and the commitment to move our customer’s performance forward? Then we can offer you an interesting job within a company characterized by ambition and expertise.
In Valmet’s Heat and Power Plants Technology unit we develop, sell and deliver products to Heat and Power customers mainly in Scandinavia and Central Europe. Our main products are BFB and oil&gas fired heat and power plants.
As Process Engineer you are responsible for all process systems in the plant, excluding the boiler system and its equipment. You are a process expert and your tasks include:
- Definition of the concept for the auxiliary systems.
- Dimensioning of the HP piping and LP piping.
- Provide technical support for the sales (BOP area).
- Co-operation with customer and external partners & subcontractors.
- Hazop documentation together with other disciplines.
- Support start-up and commissioning.
- Operation principle meetings together with other disciplines.
- Process description in operation manuals (aux process & BOP).
- Manage P&I diagrams and lists (valves, pipelines, equip. tie-in).
- Pipe, valve and equipment coding.
- Produce material for and participate in purchasing.
- Determination of process parameters for E&I engineering.
- Material collection / generation for training, operation and maintenance documentation.
You have a technical engineering education (preferably in thermal or process engineering). Previous experience in a similar position within the industry is preferred.
Experience on the main engineering tools in the industry: Comos or some other database software for P&ID engineering, AutoCad, PDMS, Navisworks.
You are willing to work closely with our customers. We appreciate a result oriented, customer focused team player with a systematic approach. You have fluent Finnish and English skills. Other languages, in particular Swedish is a plus. Ability to travel is a requirement.
We offer an exciting position with the possibility to work with modern technology in international projects as well as find opportunities for personal development.
Depending on your interests and capabilities you have the possibility to develop yourself to master the piping and process equipment delivery chain in addition to your other areas of expertise.
Additional information about this position can be obtained from Kalle Salste, Manager, Heat and Power Plants Engineering, Heat and Power Plants TU, +358 40 581 6461, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please fill out our electronic application form with your CV and desired salary at the latest 17th December, 2017.
Valmet Finland is a smoke free workplace.