|Business line:||Pulp and Energy|
Valmet is a global supplier of technology and services to customers in the process industries. Due to Valmet growth, our team for the customer site service in Russia is growing as well.
Valmet Power & Energy business line is searching for Site Assistant to support project realization in Syktyvkar hub. The position is temporary for the time of project works realization (2 years approximately).
Site Assistant works closely with Site Manager and Project Manager and provides administrative support to employees. Site Assistant’s duties includes:
- Finding and making contracts for apartments (including furnishing, electricity, internet etc), rental cars, mobiles for the Valmet site employees;
- Administration of local purchases and maintaining site cost records, reviewing and forwarding invoices for approval, site cash report;
- Acquiring and maintaining basic office supplies, being in contact and making contracts with local service providers;
- Organizing meetings, inductions, site access and other daily routines on site, writing memos;
- Updating site manpower follow-up, contact lists, organization charts, vacation lists, site information;
- Acting as site support of document management and other IT systems;
- Assisting in reporting of items related to authorities’ requirements and HSE.
- Applicable degree in Business Administration and/or equivalent work experience;
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel (other IT skills also appreciated);
- Language skills: good command of English – written and verbal;
- Driver´s license;
- Good knowledge of local services and working environment;
- Good social, communicative and intercultural skills as the person will be dealing with people from different countries and companies;
- Proactive working style and interest to do diverse tasks;
- Capacity to multitask and prioritize under pressure.
|We offer:||If you’re looking to work in a dynamic, performance-driven company, then Valmet may be just what you’re looking for. We offer a dynamic and international work environment. We invest in developing our people, especially when it comes to leadership, well-being and sustainability. Customers and a winning team are key for us. We are market leaders, #1 or #2 in all markets served – and will continue to push forward and develop ourselves, concentrating on technology, services, sustainability, local presence and our people.|