|Business line:||Asia Pacific|
Do you want to join a company that is a global market leader in Service Business line ? If yes, here an opportunity !!
We are looking for a Chief Engineer for our Service Business line.
Tthe main responsibilities would be :
Drive MIL India profitable growth by developing the local engineering and project management supporting local MILL Improvement Projects business in India and AP area, coordinating among technology units, Product team, application and supply category management team.
• Application engineering for India/AP MIL sales cases
• Chief engineer role for India/AP MIL sales cases
• Developing and Managing the local engineering resources (own & subcontracted)
• Acting as Project Manager in the local MIL projects
• Support new products/solutions and upgrades launches locally
• Global product sales and sales support of new products and equipments.
• Pricing support for local sales
• Implementation of new tools and methods in best engineering practices.
• Participation to area and global engineering development programs in Valmet.
• Proactive technology and sales support for India/AP area
• Customer trouble shooting in co-op with Product and technology managers
Bachelor / PG Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Minimum 10 years with Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering and specialisation in engineering design.
Set-up and manage local engineering and project management practices to support sales and projects (application and project engineering
|We offer:||A challenging position with a global industry leader where you will have the ability to work in a team environment that lets you contribute to the success of the organization as well as find opportunities for personal development.|
Skill Set :
• Good interest and aptitude in Machines and Mechanisms
• General Engineering Knowledge and ability to use modrn engineering tools. (Eg. Catia V6, PDMS, Inventor, CAD.
• Excellent Written & Oral Communication in English
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• An optimistic with interest to learn.
• Ability to work independently with determination and also in a virtual matrix team.
• Willingness to take challenges
• Knowledge of computer (MS Office, MS Outlook etc.,)
• Willing to travel in India and abroad on company assignments