Would you like to join a team of experts and work with cutting-edge technology? Valmet’s Tissue Business Unit is now looking for a Senior Process Engineer. In this role, you will be joining our Reference Management Department where you will be focusing on the technical requirements in our tissue delivery projects and ensuring that these are fulfilled.
Largely the role will include the following duties:
• Support Valmet’s various departments in issues regarding process and warranty.
• Plan and lead performance tests and action programs so as to technically meet the delivery targets in terms of process, production and quality issues after start-up.
• Lead and perform internal and external training programs focusing on Valmet’s delivery and tissue making.
• Follow up customers’ performance to ensure satisfied customers.
• Develop verification programs, which means ensuring that information about Valmet’s delivery projects is shared with our internal stakeholders such as engineering, R&D, concept and product managers.
• Perform advanced technical problem solving such as analysis of warranty claims and develop action plan for these.
In this role, you will be the first point of contact for our customers when it comes to tissue process issues during the warranty period. You will then either individually or in team solve the issues that arise. As such, this position requires good leadership, good cooperation skills and the ability to find the best solution for the customer as well as for Valmet. In addition to these qualities, we would like you to possess the following:
• Graduation from university or equivalent (engineering, chemical engineering or automation).
• Experience from process and paper making industry
• The ability to express yourself in speech and writing in English. Additional language is an added plus.
• Ability to travel
This is a great opportunity to join a market leader and enjoy stimulating work that will challenge and develop you.
Interested? For further information, please contact Jenny Lahti Samuelsson, Manager Projects & Site services, +46 703 17 1287.
For questions regarding recruitment process, please contact our HR representative, Jennifer Halling, +46 10 787 0247
Please respect that we do not wish to be contacted by recruitment or advertising agencies.