|Business line:||Pulp and Energy|
We are looking for a Product Engineer for Environmental Systems team to Vantaa office.
Environmental Systems Technology Unit supplies complete cleaning solutions for extensive air emissions control.
From our wide offering, you will find solutions for dry flue gas cleaning, wet flue gas cleaning and heat recovery, flue gas desulfurization and NOx reduction.
As a Product Engineer, you are responsible for
- preparing of the boiler plant´s electrostatic precipitator technology related technical documentation and concept in close co-operation with product sales.
- producing and gathering technical specifications for sales and prepare project execution related technical documentation for the customers under project management surveillance.
In sales, you have a technical expert role when participating and supporting sales team. During the project execution phase, Product Engineer is responsible person to the customer and you are also in charge of the technical documentation management in projects.
To succeed in this role, you:
- Have technical (M.Sc. or B.Sc.) degree in Energy, Process or Mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- Have at least 2-4 years of experience from air pollution control or close business related boiler plant product knowledge from Power Generation, Pulp & Paper or Process industry.
- Are business and customer oriented person with good leadership and negotiation skills and ready for various international flue gas cleaning product engineering and project execution challenges.
- Communicate fluently in English; other languages are a benefit.
- Are willing to travel regularly basis.
|We offer:||Valmet Inc. offers a rewarding position with a global industry leader where you will have the ability to work in a team environment that lets you contribute to the success of the organization as well as find opportunities for personal development.|
Did we catch your interest? Join our team and fill out our electronic application form with your CV and desired salary at the latest 26.11.2017.
Additional information about this position can be obtained from Jukka Kurki, Senior Manager, Sales and Technology tel., +358 50 325 3204.
Valmet is a smoke free workplace.