|Location:||Gothenburg, Tampere or other EMEA location|
The Services Business Line offers sustainable services for power generation, fiber processing, and paper, board and tissue production lines. With a global team of engineers and experts, Valmet’s Energy and Environmental Services (ENE) offer a full range of customized support services to meet local and global challenges in recovery boiler and power generation business. We are now looking for a Service Development Engineer to support our growth and competitiveness in our Field Services. As a Service Development Engineer, you will be in prime position to combine the possibilities new technology brings with the more traditional way of serving our customers.
Your main responsibilities are:
• Have responsibility for implementation of our new mobile reporting tool for Field Services
• Suggest, initiate and lead development and implementation of new Field Services tools in close co-operation with Inspections and Asset Management teams as well as other Service units
• Participate in Valmet Shared Journey Forward concept development
• Developing and implementing our Capital to Service process to ensure a smooth transition from Capital deliveries to Service
• Supporting our Areas in Capital to Service
• For bigger Capital deliveries act as a support person in coordination work between different capital and service units to ensure a unified approach towards our customers
• Participate in implementation of our new ERP system
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering related science required with a Master’s degree preferred.
• Have at least 2 years of relevant work experience preferably in multi-cultural, international environment
• Have good knowledge and interest in new technologies and the possibilities they provide
• Have project management capabilities
• Ability to quickly build relationships and achieve results both individually and as part of a team.
• Effective written and oral communication skills in English along with presentation, negotiation and facilitation skills.
• Fluency in Finnish or Swedish languages is considered an advantage
• Have excellent motivation and attitude and a willingness to learn
|We offer:||We offer you a challenging position in a global business environment with a unique opportunity to develop and contribute on our Field Services business. In this position, you will have a great chance to demonstrate your expertise and find opportunities for personal development.|
Additional information about this position can be obtained from Jere Niemi, Director Energy Field Services, +358 40 517 8765 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please fill out our electronic application form with CV not later than December 17, 2017.
Valmet Finland is a non-smoking workplace.