|Business line:||Pulp and Energy|
|Location:||Vantaa/Raisio, other locations can be discussed|
The Technology Unit Heat and Power Plants develops, sells and delivers small and medium size biomass-to-energy and waste-to-energy CHP plants and boilers, Oil & Gas boilers and waste heat recovery boilers.
We are now looking for a Product Sales Manager for our boiler plant solutions. As Product Sales Manager, you have the responsibility for preparing technical proposals for our boiler plants. Together with the sales manager you are the interface of Valmet to the customer during the sales phase. You ensure that we produce high quality and competitive offers on-time that facilitate the successful sales and execution of our projects. You'll work closely and cooperatively with our sales managers, product managers, project team members, engineering and other disciplines. Depending on your background and experience you would start either immediately as Manager or first as Engineer.
Your main tasks and responsibilities include:
- solution sales in pre-sales phase (customer needs, concept development, sales presentations).
- definition of the most competitive technical concept to meet customer’s needs.
- review customer’s request for quotation documentation.
- lead and coordinate technical proposal generation and cost estimation.
- prepare technical specifications and other materials for our proposals in cooperation with the disciplines.
- equipment dimensioning and boiler thermal design in cooperation with our product team.
- contact person for the customer in sales phase for technical issues.
- leading bid clarification meetings and technical negotiations with the customer.
- participate in the transfer of the project to the execution team at award.
- depending on your background and interest, you can also work as product engineer in execution of our projects.
To be successful in this position, you need to be technically experienced and customer oriented, and have a positive “can do” attitude. You need to be a team player and good in building up your own contact network. Willingness to learn new things and ability to take responsibility are essential in this role.
In addition, to succeed in this position, you should to have:
- BSc. or MSc. in Engineering or equivalent.
- minimum of five years of experience from a similar position in sales, projects or product/performance engineering.
- good knowledge of boiler systems. Experience from fluidized bed boilers for solid fuels is a strong asset.
- excellent good presentation and communications skills.
- fluency in Finnish and English is a must; Swedish is a strong asset. Other language skills are also an asset.
- ability to travel on frequent basis.
Location can be discussed, but our preference is for our office in Vantaa or Raisio.
We offer you an exciting combination of technology and business responsibilities in an international environment. Together with our professional team you will have an important role in bringing our and our customers’ business forward.
For more information: Frank Ligthart, Director, Heat and Power Plants, +358 40 561 9612, firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, complete the on-line application at the latest November 26, 2017. Kindly provide your CV and salary.
Valmet is a smoke free workplace.