|Business line:||Corporate Functions|
|Location:||Any major Valmet location in Finland|
Business process transformation project Leap Forward is running full speed ahead. This transformation program is rolling out new processes and will cover every part of Valmet’s business and set the foundation for our business in the future.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic Concept Owner with project manager skills to join our Finance team. In this position, you will report to Terttu Heikkonen, Global Process Owner, Finance.
What will you do in the role?
• Lead and coordinate transfer pricing policy implementation into harmonized processes and ERP solution set-up
• Work across all functional teams within LEAP program
• Together with group finance drive the change in harmonizing intercompany processes
• Contribute to process development by providing information about system possibilities and restrictions
• Support IT system integrations in own area
• Work in close collaboration with other Leap processes, business and Group Finance
• Plan, design and participate to global testing and validation of test results
• Communicate, train and support changes in concept
• Document and update concepts
• Organize and hold classroom trainings and create e-learning materials
• Collect lessons learned for executed projects for continuous improvement for solution areas
• Provide support for problems that are rising from production environment; provide know how on concept, related applications and processes
• Master’s Degree in relevant topic
• 5 years+ applicable business experience, with at least part in an international, multicultural matrix type organization
• Good communication and networking skills
• A deep understanding of Finance process related applications
• Demonstrable record of mapping processes leading to improvements
• Experience in writing user documentation
• Project leadership skills and experience
• LEAN methodology knowledge would be an advantage
• Previous training or coaching experience an advantage
• Fluent English language skills both written and verbal
• Ability and capability to travel globally
• A great opportunity to participate in a major, global business process transformation program
• An international team of experts to inspire and support you
• Opportunities to learn, grow and progress in your career
For more information, please contact Terttu Heikkonen, Global Process Owner, Finance (email@example.com, +358 40 582 8867).
Please leave your application via the link provided. The application deadline is Monday November 27.
Valmet Finland is a smoke-free workplace.