1. Administrative management for Product Technology Support;
2. Product Technology support daily work instruction establish and explanation. (Drawings, documents, printing… Project design schedule, reservation of material, logistics);
3. Establish Department work flow:
• Establish regulation and explain Department's daily work;
• Compile, manage regulation of engineering document;
• Compile, manage regulation of technical document;
5. Orientation Training of Department's new employee;
6. ISO and pressure vessel system documents editing, updating and internal audit;
7. Complete other tasks assigned by superior;
8. Understands and strictly follows Company’s Rules, Regulations, Policies, Instructions and Procedure to avoid unnecessary conflicts and to reach expected behavior and job performance.
9. Arranges and/or delivers proper training or coaching for subordinates to ensure they have the necessary knowledge, skills and ability to do their jobs.
10. Defines and/or explains clear work procedure and instructions for subordinates and also supervises subordinates closely to ensure their strict following.
11. Sets and explains clear competency and performance standards to subordinates and evaluates subordinates based on actual performance and also provides constructive feedback when necessary (e.g. when certain task is rated as Improvement needed or Unsatisfactory.)
12. Engage in the development of hi-tech product as mentioned above
13. Process owner in Product Technology Development , to lead/coordinate implementation & maintaining of ERP
1. Bachelor Degree or above
2. Good oral and written English
3. Excellent computer skill : Mrosoft, ERP etc
4. Minimum 5 years working experience in manufacturing industry : project management; production/process planning; engineering etc.
5. Know well about ISO9001 & ISO14001 & OHSAS18001 system.
6. Be familiar with Tissue/Paper machinery products and Baan will be a plus
7. Outstanding multi-task managing, presentation, and facilitation skills.
8. Strong commitment to problem solving, confidentiality and team building.
9. Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively work, communicate and collaborate within a changing organization