As a member of Valmet China Area Management Team and Global HR Leadership Team, you will be located at Jiading site (688 Baofeng Road, Xuhang Industrial Zone, Jiading District, Shanghai), our major location in China and report to China Area President directly and report to Global Head of HR and Global Head of HR operation in matrix line.
Your main responsibilities cover:
• Assume full management responsibility for all services and activities of the Human Resources Department including resourcing, compensation and benefits, payroll center, employee relations, training and development, discipline and performance management
• Work as business partner to Area President and leadership team of the company in China to provide strategic and operational support through leveraging resources of HR team
• Translate business strategy into HR deliverables ensuring that the business’ needs are met by creating the necessary capabilities
• Develop and implement initiatives and good practices to nurture and strengthen high performance culture and close collaboration across teams
• Champion and execute talent management program to ensure leadership bench strength, which includes HIPO review, management review and succession planning
• Provide advice and transactional support regarding organization development initiatives which includes organization restructuring, job role design, relocation, outsourcing, redundancy, etc.
• Facilitate and lead the execution of workforce planning
• Implement global initiatives and programs efficiently and effectively
• Set up and continuously improve HR related policy and process to ensure all practices meet legal and regulatory standards and HR service is efficient and employee orientated
• Bachelor degree or above in HR or related discipline
• At least over 10 years of professional HR working experience with no less than 5 years in a managerial position
• Experience of working in a matrix organization of multi-national company
• High degree of integrity
• Self-motivated, passionate to work and dedicated to continuous improvement and growth
• Solution and result oriented
• Highly customer oriented thinking & project management skills
• Ability to work across business functions with strong consensus building skills to move a strategy forward
• Have the business maturity and confidence to make recommendations and influence stakeholders that these, while not always popular, are in the best interest of the company and its vision for the future
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Native Chinese Speaker with fluent English
If you want to find out more, please contact Coco Wang(firstname.lastname@example.org), China Resourcing Mananger, or Sherry Song(email@example.com), Head of HR, China.
Please send your application with your CV via Valmet Career pages by <Nov 30>