|Business line:||Corporate Functions|
Are you the enthusiastic tax professional we are looking for? If yes, we offer you the opportunity to join our corporate tax team and work with various tax related duties in global business environment. Valmet’s tax team is responsible for all direct and indirect tax matters of Valmet Group and we are located in Valmet head office in Espoo.
Your main responsibilities:
• Supporting in transfer pricing related tasks
• Working with international tax questions related to global business projects (PE, VAT, WHT etc.)
• Preparing in-house training materials and presentations
• Other tasks related to direct and indirect taxation
• Master’s degree for example in Law or Economics
• 1-3 years of experience in transfer pricing
• Good co-operation skills
• Ability to work to strict deadlines and on several assignments at the same time
• Proactive attitude and ability to work independently in virtual organization
• Fluent in English and Finnish
• Interesting working position that allows you to demonstrate and develop your expertise
• Professional team of tax enthusiasts to inspire and support you
• International, inspiring and dynamic working environment.
Did we catch your interest? Send your application via the link provided as soon as possible but no later than November 5th, 2017.
For further information, please contact Sanna Alatupa, Manager, Direct Tax, tel + 358 40 931 5634 preferably on October 27th 10.00-11.00 or October 31st 16.00 -17.00 or by email email@example.com.
Valmet Finland is a non-smoking workplace.