|Location:||Järvenpää, Tampere or Jyväskylä|
Our EMEA Area comprises Europe, Russia, the Middle East and Africa. It is divided into following five regions: Finland, Scandinavia, Russia, CEN and SEMEA. EMEA Area organization employs currently over 1700 employees. To further support the business and financial performance of our organization, we are now looking for a Service Controller to participate in the ongoing ERP -project named LEAP.
The main areas of responsibility being:
- Responsibility and accountability of planning, co-ordination and implementation of LEAP in Service finance in defined EMEA SER roll out units in co-operation with global LEAP project team, Service Business and EMEA finance
- Control of implementation/closing of possible parallel, separate ERP systems in co-operation with business units and Global LEAP project team
- Preparation for implementation based on current data analysis (ongoing projects etc.)
- Identification of roles and responsibilities in new Finance (what are the changes to roles and responsibilities as an outcome of the project) and providing data for decision makers
- Seat in EMEA Finance team, proactive communication on LEAP progress and updates for the EMEA finance team
- Collaboration and close co-operation with the Global LEAP Project team and other Valmet stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of the project from EMEA SER point of view during the LEAP project
- Analyzing implications of new ERP system to financial performance
- Identification of key focus points for improving financial performance in own responsibility area
- Development and generating of financial reporting tools, formats and KPI follow-up in the Area with other finance counterparties
- Driving and supporting continuous improvement to reach financial and other business targets
To be successful in this position we expect you to have:
- Comprehensive business and team working orientation with solid analytical skills
- Strong influencing, co-operation and negotiating skills
- Endurance for tight schedules and pressure
- Independent, proactive and renewal approach
- Strong/broad/wide system oriented mind set
- Approximately 3 years of working experience within the area of finance and controlling
- Earlier experience of production controlling environment or/and system implementation is an advantage
- Experience in an international business environment and matrix organization is an advantage
- Communication skills both in Finnish and in English, including fluent spoken and written language, preferable also working Swedish skills
- Technical knowledge and skills for using finance related IT applications and MS Office
- Readiness for reasonable amount of travelling
- M.Sc. (Econ.) or equivalent, finance and accounting or industrial engineering and management studies as major studies
|We offer:||A challenging job with good career opportunities in an international business environment.|
For additional information, please contact Hannele Salminen, Vice President, Finance, EMEA Area, tel. +358 40 8429684, email@example.com or EMEA SER Business Controller Katja Brummer, tel +358504655241, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill out our electronic application form via the link provided by October 22, 2017. Please tell us about your skills and send us your CV with salary expectation.
This position is temporary for 18 months.
Valmet is smoke free workplace.