|Location:||To be decided|
EMEA FIN Service Operations is operating locally in Finland and across areas by supporting the local sales and having direct deliveries to the end customers. The organization employs more than 400 professionals who are managing high number of deliveries and projects on annual basis to drive our customer’s performance forward.
We are looking for a Project Manager for multi-technology service projects.
As a Project Manager you will
- manage customer projects so that customers receive the specified deliveries according to contracts and in mutually agreed schedule
- follow the project economy and updates estimates together with the controllers
- act as the customer contact during the project execution and warranty time
- participate in site execution operations (installation, start-up and customer training)
To be successful in this position you should have
- a technical education (M.Sc., B Sc. or corresponding)
- good experience and knowledge (minimum 5 years) in project management or working as chief engineer in demanding customer projects
- knowledge of fiber and paper machines & processes
- skills to manage multi-technology and multinational projects and motivation to lead project teams
- excellent communication and decision making skills
- good oral and written Finnish and English skills, other languages are a benefit
|We offer:||We offer you a rewarding position with a global industry leader where you will have the ability to work in a team environment that lets you contribute to the success of the organization as well as find opportunities for personal development.|
Are you interested to hear more? For additional information, please contact:
Janne Hukkanen, tel. +358 40 515 8051, firstname.lastname@example.org
Esa Jaakkola, tel. +358 40 763 5880, email@example.com
Kimmo Björn, tel. +358 40 513 9236, kimmo.björn@valmet.com
Please fill in your electronic application form by October 26, 2017 and attach your CV.
Valmet Finland is a smoke free company.