We are looking for an Area Vice President, Services for Valmet China Area. The position reports to Area President, China and in matrix to President, Services business line, with membership on both Management Teams. The Service organization in China with its 300 professionals is focused on Service market development, service sales and service delivery. The position will be located at our Service Center in Wuxi, China.
Main responsibilities of this role include:
• Develop and expand the services market position
• Develop and strengthen local organization to drive business growth
• Profit & Loss for services business in China area
• Manage and advance service related business activities
• Continuously improve business and cost competitiveness while driving customers’ businesses forward
• Develop, align and execute the strategy and tactics for China Area Services to the overall Service strategy
• Customer satisfaction and reference management
• Occupational health and safety in Services organization
• Operational investments
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering-related science or paper making with a Master’s Degree preferred.
• A minimum of 10 years of business management experience in a related field, preferably in China and in a position with profit & loss responsibility.
• Proven ability to succeed and create profitable initiatives and solutions, including achieving results in high pressure situations
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, as well as presentation and facilitation skills
• Financial acumen with analytical and P&L skills required
• Successful track record of leadership with an ability to build, inspire and lead teams to achieve goals, with a key requirement being a demonstrated ability to obtain results in a matrix organization.
• Knowledge of key cultural differences and ability to adapt communication style accordingly. Skilled at working across global boundaries. Demonstrated ability to create an environment that respects and encourages cross-cultural collaboration.
• Ability to quickly establish credibility, influence others, build and maintain relationships, both internally and externally
• Willingness and ability to travel, which at times may be heavy and on short notice
If you want to find out more, please contact HR Director Sherry Song (Sherry.firstname.lastname@example.org) or China Area President Xiangdong Zhu (email@example.com)
We encourage you to send your application via the link provided as soon as possible, but no later than Oct 31st, 2017, with salary expectation and CV attached.