|Business line:||North America|
The Product Sales Manager (PSM) co-ordinates efforts for Valmet Roll Business including sales presentations, negotiations, proposal generation and customer communications in order to obtain profitable business for our Service Center in Neenah, WI. Assists other sales personnel as a member of the Key Account Team. Works to establish close customer relationships.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Profitability of projects with his/her key accounts and products.
• Sell Roll Services including: covers, recovers, mechanical rebuilds, regrinds, balancing, upgrades and other repairs.
• Also assists and maintains status of replacement roll sales and service agreements.
• Assist customers with Roll Audits and shutdowns.
• Perform Services such as: on site inspections, nip impressions, and patching.
• Works independently with minimal direct supervision, schedules customer visits, outages, and communicates internally utilizing outlook calendar, office functions.
• Adequately visit and service all existing and targeted customers in territory.
• Conduct product presentations to customers. Also handle company and product overview presentations to new or potential customers.
• Assist Roll Product Managers (RPMs) to ensure quick turnaround of proper paperwork i.e.: quotes, shipping information, invoices, prints, roll numbers, drawing numbers, customer supplied parts or any other information needed.
• Assist (RPMs) in securing “Customer Commitment and Customer Supplied Parts”.
• This position requires some applications work, costing of projects and preparing quotations, sales presentations, and negotiations.
• Technical understanding of paper making equipment is required.
• Provide clear and accurate communication between our customers and Valmet.
• Work closely with other sales and group team members.
• Takes direct responsibility for product budgeting and result according to that budget.
• Investigates and facilitates customer complaints on Valmet’s behalf until satisfactory conclusion for both companies.
Bachelor's Degree in Paper Science, Engineering or equivalent experience. Good presentation / sales skills. High level of initiative and self-motivated. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in addition to proficient PC skills.
Valmet offers a rewarding position with a global industry leader where you will have the ability to work in a team environment that lets you contribute to the success of the organization as well as find opportunities for personal development.
Valmet Corporation is a leading global developer and supplier of services and technologies for the pulp, paper and energy industries. Our 11,500 professionals around the world work close to our customers and are committed to moving our customers’ performance forward – every day.