|Location:||Tampere, Jyväskylä, Järvenpää, Cernay, Karlstad or Darmstad (other locations could be available)|
We are looking for Global Technology Manager to drive roll covers top-line growth and market share increase of designated products, solutions and /or technologies globally.
You will lead the global business together with area sales and product managers and together with the global team you will find the best economical and technical solutions for our customer needs.
- Global responsibility for product & concept development as well as product portfolio competitiveness
- Reference management
- Identify growth opportunities and new business approaches
- Active promotion of roll covers to customers and internally
- Global support in technology and sales
- Managing marketing actions such as launching, coordination of training, collecting customer feedback and following up competitors
- Technology transfers to Areas
- Sales planning with Areas
- Active cooperation with Valmet roll cover production units
To be successful in this position you should have:
- BSc. or MSc. in engineering or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in Pulp & Paper industry with demonstrated success in a multi-cultural, international environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of paper, board and tissue making processes, ability to convert customer needs and opportunities into product solutions
- Demonstrated understanding of Pulp & Paper industry manufacturing and business processes
- Strong customer orientation with an ability to quickly build relationships and achieve results individually and in a matrix organizational structure
- Strong motivation with an ability to achieve results under pressure
- Good business acumen with an ability to effectively analyze situations to reach conclusions
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English along with presentation and negotiation skills
- Willingness and ability to travel on an international basis and at times on short notice
|We offer:||We offer you a challenging global environment and opportunities for professional development.|
Additional information about this position can be obtained from Sami Remmi, Director, Roll Covers, +358 40 542 8459, best available October 16th and October 26th 8:00-12:00, or sami.remmi at valmet.com.
Please fill out our electronic application form by 31 October.
Valmet Finland is a non-smoking workplace.