Are you the new service-minded leader we are looking for?
Valmet is a leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services especially for industries that use bio-based raw materials, primarily the pulp, paper and energy industries as well as selected process industries. We aim to become the global champion in serving our customers.
Valmet’s service and product offerings cover the entire life cycle of industrial processes. Valmet has extensive technological know-how and a broad process understanding in solutions related to the pulp, paper and energy industries and other biomass conversion technologies.
We operate close to our customers in order to increase the reliability, improve the performance and reduce costs of our customers' processes.
We are currently recruiting a Service Engineer located in our office in Bilbao, whose mission will be to carry out Technical Field Services related to measurements, audits and consultancy for Air Systems in the paper industry.
• Carry out technical audits and solutions consultancy on field and reports drafting.
• Commissioning, startup and follow up of Air Systems in paper machines and machinery industrial units. This Air Systems solutions involve ventilation, dust and moisture removal systems, steam and condensate systems for paper drying machines and other auxiliary systems.
• Regular mechanical inspections of equipment installed in the customer facilities, preventive and corrective maintenance and fault diagnosis.
• Poject coordination: design, technical drawing, fabrication and assembly, with special attention to quality and cost efficiency control.
• Eaboration of procedures and technical specifications handbooks.
- University degree in Engineering, preferably in Energy or Paper industry specialization
- High level of English (minimum C1 level) and French will be very valuable
- Proficient user of Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and AutoCAD.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the paper industry is required in a similar position
- Outstanding communicative skills and ability for creating long-term relationships with the customer
- Analytic resolution, fast-decision maker and customer oriented
- Being proactive and flexible
- Available for travelling on a regular basis
Incorporation to a leading multinational company in a long-term project, being part of a dynamic and professional team work and a competitive retribution package. This person will directly report to our Air Systems Product Manager.
That feeling when everything works together is what makes working at Valmet unique. If you are interested in this vacancy, please submit your application online with your CV in English in our corporate career site (www.valmet.com)
For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org