|Business line:||North America|
|Location:||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
SUMMARY: Provides accurate quotes and orders, rapid turnaround of all customer requests, and follows through to ensure all customer expectations are met. Responsible for all traffic and inventory transactions within Refiner Segments.
- Prepares quotations on refiner segments pursuant to customer inquiries concerning specifications, pricing and delivery requirements.
- Interacts with engineering to obtain part number assignment (when required), operations for price and delivery expectation and Managers for pricing.
- Prepares sales orders pursuant to customer purchase orders, RSP price structure and delivery expectations.
- Keeps customers informed on status of their orders, expedites as required.
- Interacts with the Finance department for customer inquiries regarding invoice discrepancies.
- Provides support to field sales representative by providing prompt response to all inquiries and requests.
- Inspects refiner segment rings in order to determine customer requirements and follows through on customer questions and/or quality concerns.
- Coordinates the placement of the order as well as the delivery of the goods to the customer with the Company's manufacturing facilities.
- Coordinates the inside sales efforts with counterpart in production facilities.
- Prepares all required documentations for commercial carriers. Coordinates their functions to insure the fastest and most cost effective deliveries of RSP products.
- Prepares invoices for all RSP sales orders.
- Responsible for accuracy of RSP inventory, both on site and off site facilities.
EDUCATION: College diploma.
EXPERIENCE: Two or more years in a Customer Service environment. Three years of effectively utilizing computers and networks to meet job requirements.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS: Competence in computerized order entry system. Good PC knowledge. Written and verbal communication skills. Bilingual (written and spoken in French and English).
Valmet offers you a rewarding position with a global industry leader where you will have the chance to put your education and experience to good use. As a global industry leader you'll have the ability to work with and learn from colleagues from across North America and around the world.
In addition to competitive wages, Valmet offers a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage as well as a pension plan, paid vacation, company holidays.
|Additional information:||Please contact, Francine Genest, Regional Hr Manager, for questions related to this position (email@example.com)|