|Business line:||North America|
Valmet is seeking an individual to provide support to the spare part package business segment. In this role, you’ll offer technical support to create and sell spare parts package proposals for both new equipment lines and rebuild projects.
• Create spare parts lists based on input from engineering groups or review of assembly drawings.
• Identify specific parts utilizing Valmet documentation systems.
• Gather drawings and BOM's needed to create spare parts package.
• Research technical information to generate spare part package guidebooks.
• Prepare product market plans for spare part package business, as assigned by the Team Leader or Business Manager.
• Occasionally visit customers to support technical details of spare part package projects, to sell the packages, and to maintain customer relationship and satisfaction.
• May entail presenting in front of audience while visiting customers.
• Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in Engineering; or three to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Three (3) to six (6) years experience in engineering or sales functions.
• Experience in paper machinery background and parts knowledge preferred.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Please note that any offer of employment is contingent upon a background check and drug screen.
|We offer:||In addition to competitive wages, Valmet offers a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage as well as a company funded pension plan, 401k with company match, paid vacation and company holidays, short- and long-term disability, company paid life insurance, and Business Travel Accident Insurance.|