|Business line:||Corporate Functions|
Looking for the next great opportunity in your career? We seek an energetic Legal Assistant to partner with our legal counsels in their daily work.
Legal Assistant’s main duties and responsibilities are
• Administrative tasks related to Valmet’s insider matters.
• Preparing various legal documents; e.g. minutes of board meetings of selected Valmet companies, powers of attorney and conducting related correspondence with internal and external stakeholders.
• Data management, including updating sever legal databases (e.g. Valmet subsidiaries, disputes, agents etc.).
• Transactions with authorities e.g. trade register notifications and document legalizations.
• Updating legal content on Valmet’s intranet pages.
• Invoice handling.
You will naturally also be responsible for travel and meeting arrangements as well as organizing and creating material for trainings and events.
Other independent and challenging tasks may also be available and the exact nature of those will depend on the person’s capabilities.
|Requirements:||To be our ideal candidate you have an HSO, vocational high school (AMK) or bachelor’s degree in law or business economics and several years of work experience preferably in corporate legal function. You have excellent oral and written communication skills in Finnish and English and use modern IT effectively. You are customer service oriented, and have excellent interpersonal skills that allow you to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.|
|We offer:||We offer you an interesting position with many opportunities for personal growth and development in a fast moving, global company.|
Did we catch your interest? If yes, please leave your application with CV attached via the link provided latest on September 24, 2017.
For more information, please contact Antti Lavonen, Senior Legal Counsel, tel. +358 40 029 9088 / firstname.lastname@example.org during Thursday 14.9. at 15:00-17:00 or Friday 15.9. at 10:00-11:30.
Valmet Finland is a non-smoking workplace.