|Business line:||North America|
Our Sales team is responsible for direct service sales of Valmet's solutions and technology for equipment upgrades, rebuilds, repairs, and parts and services with cooperative focus on customers within a specified territory. Responsibilities include a wide range of activities related to sales, marketing and the actions necessary to achieve targeted business goals for all of Valmet's product lines. Our Sales professionals support our customers by being aware of their operations in general, identifying needs and responding quickly with the solutions to improve their processes and results.
* Develops marketing plans, business plans, sales strategies and action plans for identified targets of opportunity that clearly define objectives, goals, strategies, schedules and action assignments.
* Facilitates troubleshooting on mechanical performance concerns and secures opportunities to quote on customer requirements for the purposes of correcting issues with Valmet's broad range of technologies and solutions.
* Analyze and define the market for product growth and maintain market analysis.
* Regularly provide updates on sales, projections, bookings, proposal activity/costs and other related customer activities.
* As an account manager, facilitates and leads Mill Teams that comprise all of Valmet's network of Service and Process Solutions personnel.
* Travel up to potential of 60% within defined territory.
Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. or B.S.) in Business or Engineering or equivalent from a four-year college or University; 5 to 10 years related experience in various positions as machine engineer, process manager, paper mill operations or maintenance management or service supplier to the industry; and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Please note that any offer of employment is contingent upon a background check and drug screen.
We offer you a rewarding position with a global industry leader where you'll have the chance to put your education and experience to good use.
In addition to competitive wages, Valmet offers a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage as well as a pension plan, 401k with company match, paid vacation, company holidays, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and Business Travel Accident Insurance.