1. Execute/drive/lead the ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 projects, and maintain the HSE management system of each Capital operation/ Service unit. Improve HSE performance to achieve China HSE targets
2. Ensure all organization behaviors in line with Corporate HSE policy, legal requirements, and local government regulations. Guide and oversee related HSE procedures and instructions and ensure a proper/consistent implementation
3. Harmonize Capital operation/Service unit resource, establish China level HSE training system, and develop China HSE
4. Conduct HSE internal/external audit activities; participate corporate HSE activities to take all measures reducing the risks and eliminating non conformities, come up with corrective actions
5. Lead HSE incidents investigation and ensure the information flow. Check HSE monitoring system to ensure accurate reporting by each unit
6. Lead HSE teams in all China locations by matrix reporting
-Production locations and customer sites
-Service workshops and customer sites
7. Accurate HSE KPI, report and information timely delivery to related management team members.
8. Implement Valmet Minimum Safety Standard
9. Follow-up local laws and regulations and provide necessary information to line management
10.Responsible for SHA location HSE excluding production unit
11. Other tasks of operation excellence assigned by supervisor.
1.Bachelor’s degree in HSE or industrial major, certification such as national certified safety/environmental engineer preferred
2.8-10 years working experience, and at least 5-6 years HSE related experience with 2-3 years HSE management experience.
3.Experience working in an industry environment preferred
4.Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
5.Diligent work attitude, willing to work under pressure and overtime.
6.Ability to identify issues, take initiative and solve problems independently.
|We offer:||Valmet offers a rewarding position with a global industry leader where you will have the ability to work in a team environment that lets you contribute to the success of the organization as well as find opportunities for personal development.|
If you want to find out more, please contact Jing Peng via email@example.com.
Please send your application with your CV via Valmet Career pages by Sep 30