|Location:||Lyon area (69)|
Are you the new service-minded team player we are looking for?
At Valmet, we serve our customers keeping in mind our core commitments: safety comes first, close to customers, solutions to your needs and people you can trust.
As a service engineer, you’ll serve our customers providing planned maintenance, trouble-shooting and service, focus being in [e.g. quality and control systems in process industries].
You’ll work independently to deliver one off service activities, as well as more demanding upgrades and extensions. You’ll participate in project implementation and start-up together with our project resources.
You’ll work mainly in South East part of France and in North Africa but are available also for regional assignments in South Europe when needed.
Your contribution to develop specified Valmet applications in projects is expected, as well as active support to our service sales.
You’ll promote service solutions that brings added value to our customers and you’ll train our customers to use Valmet systems.
• Relevant educational background such as Bachelor degree in engineering
• Minimum 2-5 years of relevant experience in the field of automation (you do not need to have experience in Valmet applications, but experience in similar systems is required)
• Ability to work under pressure in different customer situations and in different cultural environments
• Self-managed and ability to set your own daily and weekly priorities with the customer
• Passion for serving customers and for collaborating with your colleagues
• Passion for applying world-class technology to our customers benefit
• Knowledge of our customers’ processes and/or automation technology are considered as an advantage
• Fluent in English. Other languages are plus.
• A valid driving license and willingness to travel.
We offer you a rewarding position within a global industry leader and an opportunity to help our customers succeed.
You will be part of a skilled team that values your contribution and is willing to support your desire for learning.
At Valmet, you’ll be working in a leading global company of 12 000 professionals with good opportunities for professional development.
For more information about this position, please contact Eric GODRAN,Service Manager by phone +33 609 825 207, or by email email@example.com
To apply for this position, please complete our on-line application form including your CV and salary request at latest by 15.09.2017.