We are looking for a Forwarding Coordinator (maternity leave substitute) for international deliveries to join our logistics center.
What will you do in this role?
- Take care of Valmet Services daily shipments and variety of project shipments by air, sea or road
- Follow delivery schedules and scope
- Prepare all necessary documents for export deliveries (invoice, packing lists, certificates and others as required in destination)
- Prepare documents required with letter of credit, export collection or other special payment terms
- Be the main contact for internal and external customers in forwarding related matters
We are looking for a professional with:
- Technical or commercial education (min. bachelor)
- Min. 3 years of experience in the field of export business and international shipping
- Fluent language skills both written and verbal in English, other languages are a benefit
- Customer orientation and capability to work under high pressure
- Strong problem solving, communication and decision making skills
- Strong team work skills
- Good IT skills: MS Office & Outlook, ERP, knowledge of Valmet Transportation Gateway is a benefit.
We also appreciate prior experience on operating with letter of credit, export collection or other special payment terms.
|We offer:||We offer you a challenging position with a global industry leader where you will have the opportunity to work in a team environment that lets you contribute to the success of the organization as well as find opportunities for personal development.|
For more information please contact Outi Laitiainen, Manager, Logistics, by phone +358 40 748 1417 or by email outi.laitiainen at valmet.com.
To apply, please complete the on-line application by August 18, 2017.
Valmet Finland is a smoke-free workplace.