|Business line:||North America|
|Location:||To be decided|
Responsible for managing and coordinating paper machine clothing sales, including technical support, application specifications, inventory/consignment analysis and coordination of schedules and activities of regional personnel within assigned region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Coordination and management of all activities within assigned region to meet region sales targets.
• Secures orders from existing and potential customers by means of visiting the customer facility and other communication within assigned region.
• Secures opportunities to quote on customer requirements within assigned region
• Follows up on quotations submitted to customers within assigned region.
• Establishes professional relationships with appropriate customer personnel (purchasing, operations, quality assurance, mill management, etc.).
• Performs or supports other team members on field service, data collection, and support for customer with respect to paper machine clothing within own territory when applicable.
• Performs or supports other team members on minor equipment audits, and inventory audits, in support of customer contracts/agreements.
• Submits weekly activity/call reports concerning customer related activities for quotes, orders, and issues relative to customer/vendor relationship.
• Provides sales forecast/budget for assigned region.
• Provides competitor analysis within assigned region.
• Assist in collection of accounts receivable.
• Assist in data collection/distribution of marketing/sales/product launch/
• Coordinates region team’s weekly activities and schedules.
• Supports region team as necessary
• Performs all other assigned duties within assigned accounts.
Travel is required for this job.
Product Sales Managers and Technical Service Engineers in the region report to this person.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Paper Science from four-year college or university; or equivalent Paper Mill experience is preferred.
Valmet offers you a rewarding position with a global industry leader where you'll have the chance to put your education and experience to good use. As a global industry leader you'll have the ability to work with and learn from colleagues from across North America and around the world.
In addition to competitive wages, Valmet offers a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage as well as a pension plan, paid vacation, company holidays.
Please contact, Francine Genest, Regional Hr Manager, for questions related to this position (firstname.lastname@example.org)