|Location:||Barcelona (other locations could be available)|
Do you want to join a company which is a global market leader in Automation Business? If yes, we are happy to welcome you!!
We are looking for a Service Engineer for our Automation team. In this role, you will be responsible to provide advisory services to customers or equipment and components. In order to strengthen our service Team, we are looking for a Service Engineer to be located in Spain and will be required to travel for service / project activities around the country.
The Employee provides customer support and service such as maintenance, troubleshooting and on call services for automation equipments; participates in project implementation and start-up; trains customers on Valmet systems.
1. Customer Follow-up.
- Follow dedicated customer.
- Identify potential support/upgrade/training sales.
- Manage customer relations / Ensure customer satisfaction / inform regional service management on dissatisfactions.
- Assist Service Manager to follow-up customer’s satisfaction inquiries.
- Make sure that the Customer install base information is up to date.
- Follow quality assurance guidelines.
- Be proactive by calling customer, finding out status of installed equipment and take/propose corrective actions.
2. Service tasks.
- Act in respect of safe working practices, according to legal requirements and corporate procedures.
- Act as Service engineer.
- Execute maintenance tasks with visit report.
- Assist the area Service Manager in sales phase.
- Follow delivery process.
- Follow warranties with sales assistance.
- Provide on-call service.
- Advise the customer regularly on spare parts and inform service assistant for quotation.
- Provide monthly report to the area Service Manager.
3. Team work.
- Promote positive attitude and good motivation inside the team via own behaviour.
- Provide monthly time-sheet according to company rules.
- Update regularly own planning to the database.
- Share good practice & knowledge with colleagues at all levels of the organization (through MAF technical board or workdesk).
- Support local team on QCS systems.
The Employee's working place can be negotiated and a home-office option could be discussed.
The Employee reports to the Service Manager, Valmet Automation, located in Madrid.
- Electronic Technical Engineer from reputed University or related degree with strong knowledge in automation systems
- Fluent in English
- Minimum working experience of 2 years in a service role
- Knowledge of DCS or QCS Analyzers (preferably in Pulp and Paper industry)
- Experience in Solar Thermal energy engineering in paper industry is desirable
- Team building skill, technical product knowledge, cooperative in business and direct contacts, stress resistant, able to organize own work (independence and discipline), capable of a multitasking job, fast responsive and available.
- Willingness to travel up to 75% in Iberia region.
Valmet offers a rewarding position with a global industry leader. This is an opportunity to make a real difference to our and our customer’s business. You will have the ability to work in a local specialist team that lets you contribute to the success of the organization, as well as find opportunities for personal development.
If you feel that this is the position that you are looking for and you are ready for a big challenge in your career, we are waiting for your application.
For further questions about the position, please contact Inma Fernández, HR Generalist in Spain (firstname.lastname@example.org)