Are you interested in moving our customers’ performance forward in our global, dynamic and skilled Analysis Team?
EMEA P&P SER Mill Improvement is operating locally in Finland and across areas by supporting the local sales and having direct deliveries to the end customers. The organization employs more than 200 professionals who are managing high number of deliveries and projects on annual basis to drive our customer’s performance forward.
We are now looking for a Service Specialist to work for the Pulp, Board and Paper Machine technology area working on process analysis as well as on machine structural measurement and analysis.
Your main tasks as a Service Specialist are:
• Planning the needed measurements independently (e.g. pressure, pulsation, profiles, vibration etc.) and prepare the analysis specifications
• Preparing and delivering the needed measurement tools to customer site with required documentations
• Participating customer meetings before and after the measurements
• Testing, optimization and troubleshooting of paper making processes and equipment and generating final reports with recommendations
• Supporting generating and updating the marketing material for process system services
• Working closely with other group team members, sales support, Mill Sales Managers, Capital Sales Product Managers and experts in engineering and technology
• Participating in the development of measuring instruments
To be successful in this job you need to have:
• suitable technical education, BSc or MSc, and relevant work background. In addition, experience of paper machine equipment and process is a benefit.
• motivation to do research type of work and analyzes that require focus and concentration
• high interest to work in the customer interface
• initiative and interest to actively develop our products and functions
• ability to make decisions
• ability and willingness to travel in short notice, both foreign and domestic
• team player personality with good communication and team playing skills
• skills in common IT programs (MS Office, Lotus Notes, Adobe Acrobat, ComPass)
• fluent English and Finnish. Other languages are a benefit.
|We offer:||We offer you a challenging global environment and opportunities for professional development in growing Service business.|
Additional information about this position can be obtained from Ilpo Turunen, Manager, PMA, EMEA, SER FI Mill Improvements, +358 40 727 8274. Please contact between August 7-11, 16:00 – 17:00 Finnish time or by e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please fill out our electronic application form with your CV by August 31st , 2017.
Valmet Finland is a smoke free workplace.