|Location:||Shanghai or Beijing is preferred|
- Develop, align and execute the strategy for the Pulp& Energy business in China Area to support the overall Valmet strategy
- Manage and advance Pulp& Energy related business activities in China
- Improve profitability of sold projects
- Develop and strengthen the local organization to drive growth and profitability
- Develop market share and competitiveness of Pulp& Energy business in China
- Improve customer satisfaction and build reference management
- Shared responsibility with BL for on time delivery and quality of Pulp& Energy projects
- Be responsible for occupational health and safety in Pulp& Energy organization
- Follow market trend and competitor information
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering-related science or paper making with a Master’s Degree preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of business management experience in a related field and in a position with profit & loss responsibility
- Proven ability to succeed and create profitable solutions, including achieving results in high pressure situations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English as well as presentation and facilitation skills
- Financial acumen with analytical and P&L skills required
- Successful track record of leadership and sales with an ability to build, inspire and lead teams to achieve goals, with a key requirement being a demonstrated ability to obtain results in a matrix environment.
- Knowledge of key cultural differences and ability to adapt communication style accordingly. Skilled at working across global boundaries. Demonstrated ability to create an environment that respects and encourages cross-cultural collaboration.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility, influence others, build and maintain relationships, both internally and externally
- Willingness and ability to travel, which at times may be heavy and on short notice
- Strong energy business understanding is a plus