Are you the new service-minded leader we are looking for?
Valmet is a leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services especially for industries that use bio-based raw materials, primarily the pulp, paper and energy industries as well as selected process industries. We aim to become the global champion in serving our customers.
Valmet’s service and product offerings cover the entire life cycle of industrial processes. Valmet has extensive technological know-how and a broad process understanding in solutions related to the pulp, paper and energy industries and other biomass conversion technologies.
We operate close to our customers in order to increase the reliability, improve the performance and reduce costs of our customers' processes.
We are currently recruiting a Mechanical Technical Office and Workshop Manager whose mission will be to manage our Mechanical Maintenance Workshop, Mechanical Technical Office and to coordinate, supervise and develop technical projects for the paper industry.
- Management of the Mechanical Workshop: Assignment of resources to different maintenance projects, management of machinery and facilities, execution of training plans, personnel management (in coordination with HR), improvement actions ...
- Management and coordination of the technical office: assignment of tenders and projects to the engineering team, supervision of works planning for the engineering team, personnel development, resources assignment, assessment and follow-up.
- Projects supervision and management: Project definition with customers (internal / external), technical and economic feasibility study, review and coordination of tenders, projects progress follow up until the start up, management with subcontractors, improvement actions and projects follow up, with special attention to the service quality. Projects cost efficiency control.
- Study of business opportunities and new localization projects in paste and paper industry. Collaboration in the development of business with the General Manager and other business units
- University degree in Engineering, preferably in Mechanical or Paper industry specialization
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the paper industry is required in a similar position
- Technical knowledge in paper fabrication process
- High level of English, written and spoken
- Outstanding communicative skills and ability for creating long-term relationships with the customer
- Leadership ability and team management
- Fast-decision making ability
- Analytic resolution and customer oriented
- Proactiveness and flexibility
- Experience in multinational work environment
|We offer:||Incorporation to a leading multinational company in a long term project, being part of a dynamic and professional team work and a competitive retribution package. This person will directly report to Valmet Technologies Zaragoza General Manager|
That feeling when everything works together is what makes working at Valmet unique. If you are interested in this vacancy, please submit your application online with your CV in English in our corporate career site (www.valmet.com)
For further information, please contact: email@example.com